Thursday, March 25, 2010

Journal Entry on animation

transforming my journal from paper to blog
2 Mar
I just recently got my assignment and im exploring what i should do. Im thinking of using inkscape for my animation because its a software i recognise. Im thinking of doing an animal but it's hard to decide what that animal will do, and what animal i should choose. I spent the lesson looking for different kind of animals that are easy to draw yet interesting

8 Mar
Today i decided to make mine a cheerleader instead of an animal, I was inspired By Kim Possible. I googled up anime.svg not many things came up, so i went to wikimedia to search for an anime. There i was successfull. I found a goth anime so i went to inkscape to make it more bright. I changed the colour black to purple and added some text 'we are dobson'. Today's lesson was spent making the girl cheerful.

16 Mar
Today I experimented on the different ways to make my i can make picture move and it was hard since i could not make it look too different.I only did three frames that day and i saved them all on my USB so i can work on them at home. I saved them as png. Im hoping to reach at least 50/60 frames before friday.

22 Mar

Today I reached 30 frames its all coming together. Im researching some cheer poses, some are imposoble to do with my animation. So i have to repeat a lot of moves which i hope wont make me lose a lot of marks.

25

Today I reached 60 frames, i am so excited cause after all that time i reached my goal. Some of the difficulties i had were coming up with different but good moves, and having to seperate the body from clothes so i could move it, trying to adda move in between frames without redrawing the previous move. But overall thing were good.




No comments:

Post a Comment